After months of planning, finally it's almost here and we and our friends at Forty Hall Farm are getting ridiculously excited about next week's Farmers Market launch.
The Food Gatherer has sprung into action and gathered a fantastic selection of local producers and street-fooders for your pleasure and it's safe to say, there'll be food-a-plenty!
The event coincides with the Forty Hall Village Fete so it will be a fantastic community atmosphere. Bring your friends and neighbours and we'll lay out some tables and chairs for you to sit, digest and relax but importantly, please remember to come hungry, with a deep shopper bag!
Dogs on leads welcome.
10am - 5pm for launch event, then every second Sunday of the month 10am - 3pm
CONFIRMED TRADERS FOR MAY 13th
- Forty Hall Farm - veg and meats direct from the farm
- Holtwhites Bakery - award winningbread and pastries
- Wildes Cheese - the urban artisan cheesemakers
- Radwinter Wild Game - specialists in game
- Pastures Poultry
- Happy Cow Farm - dairy
- Prestige Patisserie - scrumptious cakes, tarts and pastries
- Brocklebys Pies
- Eat Live - kimchi, krauts and wholefoods
- Stepping Lightly - preserves
- Niki's Homemade Biscuits
- Zim's Tribe - African inspired sauces
- Olives, feta and Tukish delight
- ByBenji - Biltong treats for dogs
- Forty Hall Farm - Farm pork sausage hotdogs
- Market Grill - Burgers with meat from the farm
- Radwinter Wild Game - Game burgers
- Davina's Spice Kitchen - Indian streetfood
- Polental - Italian veggie ragu, served with fried cheesy polenta balls!
- Forty Hall Vineyard
- Bohem Brewery
- New Rivery Brewery
- Old Bakery Gin
- Bike Boutique - coffee
- Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
- W.I. Field Dames - serving tea and cakes for charity
- Felix Project - distributing food waste to those in need