Forty Hall Farm will be opening its gate on Sunday September 9th for our monthly farmers market.
Come ready to fill your bag with a bounty of local produce, including seasonal organic veg direct from the Farm’s market garden, rare breed meats and Forty Hall Vineyard’s award-winning wine – all grown here in Enfield.
This month we are delighted to welcome a team from "Keep Britain Tidy" who will be bringing their pop up kitchen for live cooking demos where they'll be showing us easy ways to use up leftovers, use the right portions without waste which could potentially save ourselves up to £800 a year!
Bring your neighbours, meet your friends and take some time out to sit, relax and enjoy great street-food, while the children can explore and meet the Farm’s animals. Dogs are welcome, on leads.
Download a map and directions to Forty Hall Farm here.
The market is organised by Capel Manor College’s Forty Hall Farm in partnership with The Food Gatherer.
EXPECTED TRADERS FOR SEPTEMBER 9th
- Forty Hall Farm - veg and meats direct from the farm
- Holtwhites Bakery - award winning bread and pastries
- Pastures Poultry - free range poultry
- Wildes Cheese - the urban artisan cheesemakers
- Prestige Patisserie - scrumptious cakes, tarts and pastries
- Brocklebys Pies - award winning pies
- Eat Live - kimchi, krauts and other ferments
- Yellow Sunshine - Olive bar plus vegan Turkish Delight
- Stepping Lightly - preserves
- Niki's Homemade Biscuits
- Thistle Bakehouse - Vegan and low sugar bakes and cakes
- Radwinter - wild game
- Market Grill - Burgers with organic meat from Forty Hall Farm
- Viet Vegan Kitchen- Vietnamese vegan streetfood
- Sabores - Venezualan Arepas
- Radwinter - Venison burgers
- Thistle Bakehouse - Vegetarian Indian inspired wraps, savouries & salads.
IN THE DRINKS YARD
- Forty Hall Vineyard
- Bohem Brewery
- New Rivery Brewery
- Bike Boutique - coffee and smoothies
COMMUNITY AND CHARITIES
- Keep Britain Tidy - North London Waste Authority