Forty Hall Farm will be opening its gate again on Sunday July 8th for our monthly farmers market. 10am – 3pm.
Come ready to fill up your bags with a bounty of local produce, including seasonal organic veg direct from the Farm’s market garden, rare breed meats and Forty Hall Vineyard’s award-winning wine – no air miles here!
Bring your neighbours, meet your friends and take some time out to sit, relax and enjoy great street-food in the beautiful surroundings of Forty Hall Farm, while the children can explore and meet the Farm’s animals. Dogs are welcome, on leads. Free Entry.
Download a map and directions to Forty Hall Farm here.
EXPECTED TRADERS FOR JULY 8th ...
- Forty Hall Farm - veg and meats direct from the farm
- Holtwhites Bakery - award winning bread and pastries
- Happy Cow Farm - Raw milk and dairy
- Pastures Poultry - free range poultry
- Wildes Cheese - the urban artisan cheesemakers
- Prestige Patisserie - scrumptious cakes, tarts and pastries
- Brocklebys Pies - award winning pies
- Eat Live - kimchi, krauts and other ferments
- Yellow Sunshine - Olive bar plus vegan Turkish Delight
- Stepping Lightly - preserves
- Niki's Homemade Biscuits
- Shores of Africa - African inspired healthy snacks
- Thistle Bakehouse - Vegetarian savouries & salads. Vegan and low sugar bakes and cakes
(Note: Radwinter Wild Game will return in September)
- Market Grill - Burgers with organic meat from Forty Hall Farm
- Polental - Veggie ragu with cheesy polenta balls
- Lime Face - Malaysian streetfood
- 1001 Anatolian Delights - Turkish mezze
IN THE DRINKS YARD
- Bohem Brewery
- New Rivery Brewery
- Bike Boutique - coffee
- Old Bakery Gin
- The Rick Yard Bar
COMMUNITY & CHARITY
- Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust