Come fill your bag with a bounty of local seasonal produce, including seasonal organic veg direct from the Farm’s market garden, rare breed meats, raw milk, locally produced cheese and award winning bread and pastries from Holtwhites Bakery.
At this month's event Forty Hall Vineyard will have their first two new wine releases for 2018 (Bacchus and Ortega) and we'll be welcoming Ruth Nieman of the Galilean Kitchen who will be signing her new book, celebrating the traditions and recipes of Israeli home cooking.
Young ones can explore the farm, feed the animals, ride on the mini tractors and ANORAK magazine are giving away copies of their happy mag for kids, it's first come first serve!
Bring your neighbours, meet your friends and take some time out to sit, relax and enjoy great street-food in the North London countryside.
Dogs are welcome, on leads.
Download a map and directions to Forty Hall Farm here.
CONFIRMED TRADERS FOR JUNE 10th
- Forty Hall Farm - veg and meats direct from the farm
- Holtwhites Bakery - award winning bread and pastries
- Radwinter Wild Game - specialists in game
- Pastures Poultry - free range poultry
- Wildes Cheese - the urban artisan cheesemakers
- Prestige Patisserie - scrumptious cakes, tarts and pastries
- Brocklebys Pies - award winning pies
- Zim's Tribe - African inspired chili oils and sauces
- Eat Live - kimchi, krauts and other ferments
- Yellow Sunshine - Olive bar plus vegan Turkish Delight
- Stepping Lightly - preserves
- Niki's Homemade Biscuits
- Shores of Africa - African inspired, tropical gluten free, vegan snacks
- Market Grill - Burgers with organic meat from Forty Hall Farm
- Portus Cale - Portuguese Streetfood
- Radwinter - wild venison burgers
- Lime Face - Malaysian streetfood
- Forty Hall Vineyard
- Bohem Brewery
- New Rivery Brewery
- Bike Boutique - coffee
- OG Juices- Raw organic juices
COMMUNITY & CHARITY
- Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
Ruth Nieman - book signing of The Gailean Kitchen