Forty Hall Farm will be opening its gate on Sunday May 13th for the launch of a brand new monthly farmers market. The launch will coincide with the Forty Hall Village Fete and from then on, will be held every second Sunday of the month, from 10am – 3pm.
Come ready to fill your basket with a bounty of local produce, including seasonal organic veg direct from the Farm’s market garden, rare breed meats and Forty Hall Vineyard’s award-winning wine – all grown here in Enfield.
Bring your neighbours, meet your friends and take some time out to sit, relax and enjoy great street-food, while the children can explore and meet the Farm’s animals. Dogs are welcome, on leads.
CONFIRMED TRADERS FOR MAY 13th LAUNCH
- Forty Hall Farm - veg and meats direct from the farm
- Holtwhites Bakery - award winningbread and pastries
- Wildes Cheese - the urban cheesemakers
- Radwinter Wild Game
- Pastures Poultry
- Happy Cow Farm - dairy
- Prestige Patisserie - scrumptious cakes, tarts and pastries
- Brocklebys Pies
- Eat Live - kimchi and krauts
- Stepping Lightly - preserves
- Niki's Homemade Biscuits
- Zim's Tribe - African inspired sauces
- Yellow Sunshine - Marinated olives, feta and vegan Turkish delight
- ByBenji - Biltong treats for dogs
- Forty Hall Farm - Farm pork sausage hotdogs
- Market Grill - Burgers with meat from the farm
- Radwinter Wild Game - Game burgers
- Davina's Spice Kitchen - Indian streetfood
- Polental - Italian veggie ragu, served with fried cheesy polenta balls!
- Forty Hall Vineyard
- Bohem Brewery
- New Rivery Brewery
- Old Bakery Gin
- Bike Boutique - coffee
- Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
- W.I. Field Dames - serving tea and cakes for charity
- Felix Project - distributing food waste to those in need
Plus, busking, fairground rides for the little ones and an appearance from The Psychic Squirrel!
Download a map and directions to Forty Hall Farm here.