The Food Gatherer brings together the makers, growers and sellers of good food and drink in North London with people.
We believe that good things happen when we:
- Come together as a community to enjoy food and drink
- Eat seasonally
- Eat sustainably
- Support local producers and independent retailers
- Make good food accessible to all
We work in partnership with local producers and outlets who share our values and provide:
- Community food and drink events, including the Enfield Food Festival and the Forty Hall Farmers Market
- 'Grass roots' marketing, communications strategy and assistance to a network of local food and drink businesses
- The Enfield Food Forum - A business forum for Enfield's small and medium food businesses to network, collaborate and support each other to improve sustainability, recycling, food safety, healthy eating and local procurement. Funded by Enfield Council, launching 2018
WHO WE ARE
A pool of talented people collaborate and contribute to The Food Gatherer's projects but at its heart are founder Emma Lundie and alongside her, Kim Mansfield-Davies.
FG Works is The Food Gatherer's working studio. We deliver communications and marketing support to small businesses. Mainly food businesses, but not exclusively.
We take on the communication tasks that are crucial for maintaining and growing your business successfully that you don't have the time for. Things like ...
E-newsletter campaigns // Web site and e-commerce design and build (Squarespace and Shopify) // Web content creation and editing // production of communication materials // event planning and management //press releases & communication with local & national press //
Please get in touch for a chat to see how we can help your business here.
The Food Gatherer is a trading name of Palmavera Ltd
Registered in England and Wales No 06757207
Correspondence address: 8 Myddelton Gardens N21 2PA
Registered address: Kemsley Associates, 9 Kent House, Od Bexley Business Park, Bexey Kent DA5 1LR